Oct 27, 2011

Much Ado About...

 If you know me, since I have had children, you will know that I have given all my grace and coordination to my kids.  I seem to have nothing left.  Just ask Supremo.  Lately I have been beginning to notice that I may have given everything to my first two, and left nothing for the Diva.  Case in point.  I was doing the dishes one morning and she came running into the kitchen.  All the sudden the slow motion kicked in and I watched her fall and smack her lips on the corner of the dishwasher.  There was weeping, wailing, and knocking of teeth.  Lip was swollen and blood was gushing from her two front teeth.  They had been knocked back.  I called the dentist and rushed her over.  My wonderful neighbor took the boys so we could run.  We got some x-rays and her teeth were fractured, but were going to be fine because they were baby teeth.  Then he said to me.  Wow.  She has a lot of fractures on these teeth.  I then began to remember about all the many times she has fell on her face.  Yup.  She missed out on the coordination.  I guess there was just nothing left to give her.  T-Bug is doomed.


Notice in this one that the tooth on the left is down a little bit.  The dentist said that her teeth may turn brown.  FABULOUS!


Flag football finished up for the season.  Supremo got to coach their last game.  It was so fun to watch.



We went on a trip to Washington this month.  It was a really quick trip.  Supremo's Dad had surgery, so we went up to keep him from working.  There is just something in the blood of farmers that won't allow them to take a break once in a while.
On the way there we saw a house moving down the road.  This is something my sister Juicy wants to have one day.  A portable house.  I didn't get very good photos because I didn't have the right camera lens for that.

We spent our time there making swords out of PVC, Foam Insulation, and Duct Tape.  I made quite a few daggers.  I couldn't stop.  It was so fun.  Here is my nephew and the Diva testing their skills.

This was the best part.  Redneck Grass Surfing.  It was a blast.  I watched the kids go around a few times and then I had to try it out.  I fell off a couple times and rolled in the grass.  Hilarious.  I would recommend it.

 That's the Diva and I on the back sitting down.  Going across the pivot tracks really did a number to my bum.  Totally worth it to listen to the Diva say, "I'm doing it."
 Noodle holding onto his cousin.They kept jumping off and helping each other back on while it was going.


Celebrating Grandma's birthday.  The kids blew the candles out more than once.


T-Bug and Grandma

Noodle couldn't get enough of playing the game 'Snorta'.  It's quite comical.  Making animal sounds at each other.


T-Bug and my niece.  The girls had way too much fun with him around.  I don't know if I held him the entire time we were there.

2 comments:

The Burtons said...

Love all the pictures! Poor little girl, my sister had a brown tooth after she fell when she was little. Good thing it is just baby teeth.

Juicy said...

So I just barely saw the pic of my house on wheels...AWESOME!