Jan 9, 2012

Arrr Matey

For the first time ever, I let the Chief have a birthday party.  He decided to have a pirate theme.  We had a lot of fun.  The boys went on a treasure hunt, complete with a sword fight for the treasure.  Lots of fun games.  Our good friend made these beautiful cupcakes.  They turned out so awesome.  I am so impressed with her cupcake talents.

 Chief loved it so much he wants to do it again next year.  I had fun, but I think I may make him wait another 7 years for another one.  I am still pooped.
The Capitan and his crew, just after winning the sword fight.

2 comments:

The Burtons said...

What a fun mom! I am sure he appreciated such a great party!

Tina said...

Oooh, that sounds like such a fun party!! I love hosting parties too but I'm also wiped out afterwards. Lots of work but so worth it!!