Mar 17, 2012

Beauty Shop Guy

When I found out I was expecting a girl (with the Diva, no I am not expecting another one.) I knew that she would probably have a personality of Junie B. Jones.  A children's book star.  If you haven't read a Junie B. Jones book, I would highly recommend it. Anyway, she is quite the girl, and yes.  I have a similar little girl.
Lately I have been finding her locked in my bathroom.  What has she been doing in there... Well her own make up.  She loves makeup. Lots of days we find her coming out looking fabulous.  The other day when I went to get her she told me that I needed to look pretty.  
Here is the outcome.  Let me know what you think!


Gorgeous girls.

3 comments:

Tina said...

Oh, I just love how you let her do your makeup. What a fabulous mom you are!! I couldn't help but smile when I saw the pictures!!! Love it!!!!!

The Burtons said...

How much fun!! You are such a fun mom. I am so excited to have a girl.

Carli Sue said...

She can come back and do my beauty shop guy every day!