1- This began with Supremo mowing the lawn and saying, I think there are some snakes in the back by the fence. One day during lunch Graham was barking like crazy at a block. I told Supremo it was snakes and he took a rake out to investigate. It was. Supremo moved a block and one jumped up, another tiny one got away. My wonderful little Graham kept the big one in his sights and Supremo started whacking it. When he was done he held it up. He could hear me screaming from the house. But this doesn't end, because there was still the tiny one.
2- One Sunday afternoon Graham was barking and playing 'possom with somesing in the yard. The boys were yelling that it was a snake. I was done. Supremo was taking a much needed nap, but that wasn't enough for me to not freak out and wake him up. This time he took a snow shovel out, (he couldn't find the rake or his other shovel) and sianara to the snake.
3- This one is the most disturbing. It was a Thursday and we had just got home from taking family photos. The Noodle was about to head down the stairs to change and yelled, "Mom there is a snake on the stairs." I don't know why he called me. Like I was going to do anything about it. Thankfully Supremo was home, and he took care of it. Have I mentioned that I am totally in love with this man yet?
4- Same day as the house snake. In fact this one was right after the house snake. Supremo (in black pants, white shirt, and tie- That's what we did for photos) was getting rid of the house snake, and was confronted by another one. (Okay, so he probably startled the snake more than the whole confrontation thing,) Being the Shining Exterminator that he is, with not shovel he took care of this one with his foot. In shoes I might add just in case you are getting squeemish.
So there you have it. 4 too many in my book. Especially the one in the house. Too much for me to handle. Sorry if you have a love for this reptile. It does not tickle my fancy, but to each their own.
2 comments:
That is SO GROSS!
I'm shivering as I read... I HATE snakes. I don't know how you dealt with that at all!!! Thankfully we have husbands who save the day!!
Post a Comment