Confessions of a Mom who doesn't always have it together
Jul 14, 2012
Oh, The Humanity
Since we are packing and cleaning, we are finding some interesting stuff. We were doing the Noodle's room and we found something that made me scream and want to get out of this house faster than ever.
Snake skin from our little snake encounter last month. I am so grossed out. I can't even believe I took the picture of it. Nasty with a capital N.
WHY DID YOU POST THAT PICTURE?! I AM GOING TO HAVE NIGHTMARES :) That is awful and I don't know how you took a picture of it!!!!!! I'm so glad you're moving!
2 comments:
Gross gross gross gross gross. I can't even believe you let your nice camera even see something so gross.
WHY DID YOU POST THAT PICTURE?! I AM GOING TO HAVE NIGHTMARES :) That is awful and I don't know how you took a picture of it!!!!!! I'm so glad you're moving!
Post a Comment