Aug 19, 2012

11

I totally missed posting about this month, but you are going to get a catch up because my camera is not being kind.  It won't let me download all the photos from the vacation or T-bug's first birthday.  I feel like I may cry.  (And that is because I am tired to.)  Anyway, it did allow me to download a few so here you go.
 This little guy got his first pair of shoes.  We had a wonderful friend that gave us lots of sneakers, but he wouldn't walk or crawl in them.  I found these leather ones at Target and he loved them.  Such a big boy.

 There were actually a couple of photos from our vacay, but only of us at the hotel the first night.  Here is T-Bug, loving his reflection.  Notice the messy hand prints.  I felt sorry for the cleaning ladies.  It was a mess of a mirror when we left.

 Loving swimming!  He loved the pool and didn't want to get out.  It was so fun to watch him go.

This 11 months ended up with him saying 'Uh-oh' really well, and he added 'Thank you' to his list of words too.  He loves to try what his big brothers and sister are doing.  He loves to push cars around and buzz his lips together like the cars are really working.  So fun!

4 comments:

Tina said...

Oh man! I hope your camera starts to behave and you can download more pictures. I can't wait to see them all. He sure is a cutie and I know I for one loved hearing his car noises. So fun!

Joni said...

Oh man he is soooooo cute. Thanks for finally posting.

Jim said...

I'm excited to see your computer is working at your new home. That little guy is growing up. I need him to come to my house for some creaky chair time.

Black Family said...

Oh I love that age! Super cutie!