Oct 22, 2012

Dance Like No One Is Watching

I got to do something this weekend!  It was awesome!  I became a licensed Zumba instructor!  Woot!

I have been going to a Zumba class at the Y and I really like it, but I don't like the time.  It is in the evening.  Since that seems to be the only time Supremo is home I have a hard time justifying going.  Solution, maybe I could do my own class at a time that works for me.

I went down with a lady from church and would you believe it, when we got there,  I was sick.  Nausea.  Bad nausea.  I went to bed at 8 hoping that I could sleep it off.  No such luck.  Thankfully I didn't heave my guts.  The day of the training I felt nasty up until the end.  It was fun, but would have been much better if I didn't keep stepping out to go to the bathroom.  Still no throwing up.  Phew!

Now I just get to practice some dances so I can begin my own class.  I can't wait!

1 comment:

Tina said...

That is awesome Jacque!!! You are going to be those girls most favorite instructor ever!! You have the right personality, the right enthusiasm, the best positive vibe, etc., etc., etc.!! Congrats lady!! (oh, I hope you start feeling better soon too.)