Feb 12, 2013

Baptism

I have photos!!!  No, I didn't take them.  Hoping to find the charger next month as we begin to pack.
On with the show.
The Chief's baptism was so wonderful.  Short, sweet, and to the point.  I think we were done in a half hour.  The Spirit felt there was wonderful.

Someone, I don't know who, was gracious enough to do the Diva's hair for the Chief's baptism.
 The Noodle just read his book most of the time.  I think he looked up for the actual baptism part.  Such a boy.
 My sissy played the piano.  She is awesome.  Even with helpers it sounded amazing!

Guess what?  I'm getting baptized today!!!!

Just talking Grandpa's ear off.

Pre- Napoleon hair.

Can't even stand his cuteness.

Trying to engage in conversation.  I don't know how well it worked.

Typical of these two.  I love my sista's

Prodigy?

Seriously dad, just set me down so I can play on some chairs.  Geez.

I can't even believe I didn't get a photo with my 8 year old.  Such is the way it goes sometimes.

2 comments:

Sonja said...

I love all of your updates. Everyone is getting so big. Wow, we sure miss you!

Sue said...

I can't believe how big all of your kids are. I am so glad that I got the address again of your blog. I miss you all TONS and was sad we didn't get to come to the baptism but I heard it was awesome. I can't get the old ones out of the valley lately. I didn't even know you were moving. I am the last to hear anything. Love you all!
Aunt Sue