Mar 14, 2013

Dum, duh, duh , daaa!

I finally broke down a bought me and charger for my camera.  Woot.  Guess what!  Supremo found my old one the next day.  Isn't that how it always goes.  Now I should have no excuse as to taking photos, other than my own blondeness that seems to get in the way of everything.

Oh, my Diva.  Can you believe her straight hair!!!

T-bug loves to pull his pants up like shorts and run around.  He has such a fun personality.



Supremo's official last day of work was Friday the 8th.  He has been sick ever since.  We always say he needs to get back to work because he seems to get sick when he doesn't.   He and the Diva were having a good rest together until I took a photo.  She also loves to steal my Zumba headbands.  I think I have wore the pink one once.



Hi.

The boys have worked, and worked, and put their monies together to by a 3DS XL.  Supremo and I payed for the protection plan so we could have a say in the amount of time they play.  30 Minutes each per day. (If they have their chores done.) They have had so much fun with it, and they love to watch each other and cheer each other on.

2 comments:

Tina said...

I left a comment on your previous post but it didn't show up. Did you get it? When do you move exactly in June? I can't believe the diva's straight hair. That's just crazy. Your kids are growing way too fast. We need another visit with you guys. Hopefully sooner than later?

James and Katrina said...

too cute. we will miss you guys!