The other day the boys decided that they needed to help the Supremo with the yard. It was a great evening. While the Noodle took his first turn, (in the background) Chief and the Diva took care of the things they thought needed to get done. (Climbing trees.)
The Diva and her messy dinner face, except you can't tell because I finally learned how to fix those blemishes. Woot!
Chief taking his turn in the back yard. He was hilarious. He went so fast and which ever way he wanted.
After his turn I asked him what he thought, and this is the pose he gave me.
Diva cheering on her brothers. It was so cute. She kept clapping and saying 'You can do it. Keep moving!'
Her big jump after the boys did a good job.
Graham just loved being outside with the family. He couldn't stop running around.
Chief trying to make a sad face when he had to wait for another turn. It didn't work.
Noodle's first attempt at mowing. It was almost too much for me. I just wanted to cry, I couldn't believe how grown up he seemed.
Can you believe I actually remembered to grab my camera. While experimenting with it we ended up taking 250 pictures. I found the rapid fire button and it is awesome. The blog just can't handle all those photos.
1 comment:
Wow!! He does look all grown up!
Wish I had a camera like yours. Love the shot of your little beauty!!
Post a Comment