Aug 7, 2011

Plum Tuckered

It has been such a busy week.  The boys had an 'All sports camp'  this week.  They loved it.  They got to play basketball, floor hockey, soccer, tumbling, tee ball, dodge ball, and sockey (soccer and hockey mixed together.)  It was great as they got to spend 3 hours of their day playing.  The Diva and I just did house things.  Cleaning, laundry, nail painting, and watching movies.  

The Diva was so tired one day she just plopped on the floor and fell asleep.  I am feeling very much like I could do the same thing at the moment.  I am so tired.  (Probably not in the same position though.  I'm a little large bellied for that.)

She also decided that this would be a good time to get a fever.  Supremo and I had to cancel a date Friday night because of the fever.  She is doing better today, but wasn't better enough to go to 'ursery time (Nursery time) at church.  Poor girl.  It's her favorite part of the week.  

2 comments:

Juicy said...

Wish I could nap in the middle of the floor with only my undies on. LUCKY!

Tina said...

So... are you going to post a belly picture? I don't think I've ever seen you pregnant!! How are you feeling? Ready for another little man? I'm so excited for you!! Good luck these next couple of weeks!!