Halloween was a great time for us. Trunk or Treating. Trick or Treating. Too much candy eating. Lots and lots of candy eating. It got to the point where I just got rid of it because I was eating too much.
So here we go with the photos. T-Bug in the jumper. He loves it. He is a natural. Just like the other kids.
We had our kids make their own costumes this year. I really wanted to be the Peter Pan crew. (Noodle -Captian Hook. Chief - Peter Pan. Diva - Tinker Bell, and T-Bug a lost boy) When I went to look at costumes I couldn't bring myself to pay that much. Supremo said that we should let the kids be what they wanted. I relented and this is what we came up with.The Princess Robot
The Primary Colors Robot
Gold BumbleBee
Close up of the Diva's body.
This was so much cheaper than buying pre made costumes. So worth it in the end. Only the Chief wore his costume trick or treating.



1 comment:
So much fun! What a great idea.
Post a Comment