Oh my sweet little T-Bug. He is growing up so fast. Three months. Holy cow. How come pregnancy never seems to fly like kids growing up?
Here is what he has been doing.
- Talking. He talks to everyone. We just wish we knew what he was saying
- Jumping. One of his favorite morning past times
- Sleeping. Through the night. Even better than the Diva. The other day he slept from 5pm to 7am. I had to keep checking to see if he was breathing
- Smiling. His grins are just contagious. I love to see this happy little man
- Grunting. Still makes tons of noise
- Moving. He doesn't like to lift his head up during tummy time, but will push himself off the blanket with his feet
- Flirting. He loves to smile and flirt with the ladies at church. When he is not sleeping
- Giggling. So cute. He usually does it when we clap his hands together
He is just too much fun. I can't even stand it.
No comments:
Post a Comment