Feb 24, 2012

Can you hold me please?

I am having a hard time.  I had surgery last Wednesday for an umbilical hernia.  The surgery went well and I am feeling great.  The hard thing.  I can't pick up my baby or his big sister.  It is driving me insane. I can't hold them for 1 whole month. Supremo is in Michigan. My branch family has been wonderful in helping me everyday and sometimes night, especially with T-bug.  I am so thankful to them.  Only 3 more weeks to go.  Then I can hold them again.

T-bug isn't so little anymore.  He's sitting up and talking all the time.

The Diva trying to wink.

Chief plugged our bathtub with a dishrag.  We had to improvise on Sunday morning to get the little ones ready for church.

Chillin' like a villian!


Just after her hair cut.  So many less snarls.

It got really quiet one day.  Too quiet.  The Diva decided that she wanted to do her own makeup.  Fabulous.
I am so thankful that my little T-bug has been willing to go to others and has even stayed the night at friend's homes.  We have been so blessed.

4 comments:

Juicy said...

I should get makeup tips from the Diva.
I should get some cool white shades too.

Tina said...

Oh, that is the worst for a mom. I couldn't hold John when he was about 9 months for about 9 or so days and that about did me in. I'm so grateful that you've received help and I hope you heal 100% very quickly!
Oh, and he is just as handsome as always!!!

The Burtons said...

Poor you! That does not sound like fun at all. I hope you heal quick and you get all the help you need. Your kids are wonderful!

The Halls said...

I had an umbilical hernia too. I had mine fixed when Hunter has just a couple months old. I wasn't supposed to lift him for 6 weeks. It totally sucked.