Mar 30, 2012

Siete

My handsome little man is 7 months now.  Still sweet and chill as ever.
He is loved by so many people
What he is doing at 7 months.

  • Still screaming when he gets excited!
  • Close to crawling
  • Trying and succeeding with a new formula for his skin!  (It's rather expensive which isn't the greatest.)
  • Loves his binky
  • Loves his Momma!!!
  • Enjoys listening to music.  Especially the Piano Guys on You Tube.  (His favorite is Peponi.)
  • Still has his own sleep schedule.
  • Still seems to have a big cranium.

I thought I had got him on a good sleep schedule for 2 days!  Two whole days we had a 3 hour afternoon nap from this little man.  Not today though.

He's just growing up too fast.

2 comments:

Juicy said...

Para- para- paradise..My fav too! We must be related.

Sonja said...

He is so adorable!!! I love the blue eyes!