I was planning on posting about how this little guy crawls. If you will notice. One hand in a fist, the other one open. It is so cute to see. When he gets excited he puts his head down and crawls as fast as he can.
Then I had to post a little bit about the Diva. Can we just say FABULOUS.
Sunscreen on the nose. Classic. Dad having his usual snooze.
But then this happened. Yesterday. T-Bug decided that it was time for him to walk. 9 months old!!!!! He hasn't been showing huge signs of wanting to walk on his own. He loves holding onto hands, but was always plopping right to the floor as soon as someone let go.
I was making cookies and he just went. It was so fun to watch. He got so excited. The other kids were so proud of him.
Love this boy.


4 comments:
Well, I'm not jealous that he's walking at 9 months because that's just crazy talk but I am jealous because I've been trying to get mine to walk and Ellie has no interest whatsoever and Drew knows how but just chooses not to. Let's hope that we will have 3 walking babies when you come in July!!! (But can I just say how cute he is? Love the open hand and fist crawl too)
Way to go little guy!! I can't believe he is walking, how cute is he.
OH.MY.GOSH. I can't believe he's walking!!!! My 13 month old isn't walking at all!!!! Your kids are so cute and getting so big!
People who walk at 9 months are pretty special....
Post a Comment