Aug 31, 2012

Did You Ever?

Back when I was a little girl we had a vacuum.  It sort of looked like a brown version of R2D2.  My sister and I named it Vaydee. (Or maybe I named it that.  I have been known to do that sort of thing.)  Anyway, it was so cool.  You would fill the bottom with water and when you were done, you would dump the dirty water in the toilet.  Awesome!!!

One of my favorite memories of old Vaydee is when we would to our hair with it.  Suck it in and pull it out.  It gave us some amazing hair.  So the other day I was in stitches when The Diva started doing it.



Ahhh!  Good times, good memories!

5 comments:

Tina said...

Hee, hee!! I remember doing that as well. Her hair looks great!! Love her!

Unknown said...

Hahaha! Vaydee! that is totally something you would do!

Unknown said...

It was a rainbow vaaccum and was pretty cool. R2D2 had nohing over it.

Juicy said...

I've sported that look on many occasions!

The Burtons said...

So cute!