I has been a busy month. Harvest. Which should finish today. (Fingers crossed!) School. Sickness. Holy smokes. And I have tried to cut back on my computer time. I went 3 whole days without logging on! Woot! A record that hasn't happened in a long time.
We take donuts out the the boys during harvest. This time we had lots of friends come with us to ride tractors and just play in the dirt. It was great. The Diva with her best friend. These two are hysterical in nursery class at church. They always have to sit next to each other. So fun!
A game of tag.
Too much room to run!
On to other things. The chief is so creative. He just grabbed this box and started cutting it out. This is his transformer outfit. I love it.
The noodle has really taken to cooking. (Especially if it is a dessert!) He is always asking to help me. Here he is making no bake cookies. They were delicious!


2 comments:
I remember when we used to make no bakes all the time. SO fun.
No fakes are my FAV!
Post a Comment