Oct 12, 2012

'cause Ya Had A Bad Day

Yesterday was my bad day.  It started at 2 am when I whacked my elbow on the door.  Typical Green Momster move.  I hit it so hard that it hurt all night and the rest of the day.  I should have known to stay in bed after that.
Later that morning I was taking a piece of my little shark vacuum down my 3 little wood stairs when I lost my balance and slipped.  I am sure it looked like this at about the 21 second mark. Feel free to continue to watch the clip or just stop after that one scene.

 

 I sat and cried at the bottom of the stairs.  T-bug climbed down to the last step and just laughed at me.
I am so sore today and have some lovely purple bruises.  I do not recommend doing this on a regular basis.  Not fun.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You can always count on your family members laugh at you. Maybe you should stop hurting yourself. Cuidado hermana..Cuidado!!

Tina said...

Oh no!! I'm so sorry. Just stop cleaning... that should fix the problem right? I hope you feel better soon.