We sort of had a bummer of a Halloween this year.
1st off I was sick.
2nd, I was was sick of candy.
3rd, we got tons of candy from our Halloween party from church.
4th, The Noodle threw up when we got home from the church party.
5th, my poor boys got to hand out candy instead of going Trick-Or-Treating. We only had two doorbell rings the whole night. The boys loved it!
6th, I'm still sick of candy.
Here is our fairy princess!
Getting ready to go to the halloween party. The Chief went as a Ninja. We wrapped a black scarf around his nose and mouth. He looked legit! T-Bug was just tired.The Noodle found a skeleton costume that he had to have!
This year Supremo actually got a little dressed up. He looked pretty scary if I do say so myself. I don't know if I can do that again next year.
Me, I went as a purple Diva to the party. No photos because I end up taking the pictures all the time. But just imagine purple and black tights, purple and black cape, purple wig. Fabulous!
Here are my little ones in the tub. They were being silly.
Purdy Girl.Mr. Magoo with a nice bruise on his forehead.
Grandpa and Grandma are here for a visit. The Diva can't get enough of Grandpa. They had too much fun.
She was waiting for him to go to be, and just couldn't quite make it to the bedroom. The floor was too comfy.
Our annual Pumpkin smear came a day late. I still felt terrible the day before. Better late than never.






1 comment:
HAPPY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I still remember coming to your reception. You looked beautiful!!
Love all the costumes. Sorry you were/are so sick. We've got it over here too... Can't wait to see you at Christmas time!!!
Post a Comment