Nov 29, 2012

ZUMBA

Tomorrow marks the first official week of the Zumba class I started teaching.  It has been so fun.  I really enjoy it.  My classes are only 30 minutes, but for me it works out perfect. I am able to take the boys to school and then drop the little ones off at Child Watch.  Plus... I get paid to exercise!  The reason they aren't an hour is because I wanted to do all new songs and dances for my class, rather than use dances from the other class.  Doing 7 new dances in a month was about all I could handle.
Tonight though I am subbing for the night time Zumba instructor, so I will be taking on an hour long class.  I hope I survive.  I already did an hour of Zumba today!  It's so much fun, I just hope my legs will hold up.

2 comments:

The Burtons said...

You are awesome! I am sure you are such a good instructor. Zumba kinda intimidates me but I would love to do your class=) I hope it goes well!

Black Family said...

How fun! Loved reading your updates. Hope all is well and you had a wonderful Christmas :)