I just want to say this up front. There will be no photos in this post. I am still waiting for an email or something from my fatha'. ('cause I don't want to go to bed.) ((Sorry if that made no sense. It's for my sisters.)) Anyway, I have finally fixed my camera, and would you guess. I can't find the charger.
So the holidays were awesome! We went to visit my fam. for Christmas and got to see some of Supremo's fam. too!
We had a great Christmas. I think my sister was more excited that there would be children to open presents than she actually was for opening her own.
The day after Christmas we got to go to a doctor who my other sis has dubbed the Voo Doo doctor. No he isn't that kind of doctor. He actually cures(that's right I said cures) allergies. He is an NAET doctor. What do I think... Well, T-bug had (had as in the past tense) a dairy allergy. Since his treatment which is non-invasive in any possible way, his skin has almost totally cleared up. And we have given him milk shakes and cheese since then. AMAZING! Before this, if he had any dairy it would show up on his legs and arms the next day.
The Chief was baptized and became a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. It was awesome, amazing, fabulous, great, and a whole bunch of other wonderful descriptive words.
The next day we went home. We made it to 1 hour from home when the Chief got a migraine. The next day all 4 kids were sick. I was so thankful we made it home the night before! Gotta love vacations.
1 comment:
Just for the record, I did not say "I don't want to go to bed fatha'." It was someone else.
Post a Comment