Jan 12, 2013

Crafts

I have been looking at blogs lately and have noticed some amazing crafts.  Let me repeat...AMAZING!
So I want to know, what are your favorite crafts and are you willing to send me patterns, instructions, or anything else that can help me on my way.  Now, I can crochet, but not knit....or sew.  I want to learn how to sew.  Easy things would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance, and if I get no comments, I will know that you are all to busy crafting which is wonderful!  Keep it up, and keep taking pictures!

On another note.  Here are a couple of the Chief's baptism photos.  One of my good friends was so kind to take them for us.  The background is the house across the street!  He is soooo photogenic.  Not even fair.  We are so proud of this boy.  He is growing up to be a wonderful young man.

I need him to slow down.  It's amazing how fast time flies as your kids get older.

No comments: