One of the things that makes going out in the evenings for family events hard is the mosquitos. Sunday we went for a walk and the boys came home with lots of mosquito bites. Even Supremo. The Diva and I got away scott free! I felt so bad as I was wiping Dr. Christopher's Sting & Bites formula over 6-7 bites each on the back of the boys legs.
I was ready for the next evening out. I bought some bug spray and nothing was going to get us. I sprayed myself and the kids and though nothing of it. Not so smart on my part. Why? When you are pregnant, things don't fit or stay the way you want them to. I guess I was exposing my lower back to some very hungry mosquitos. Not on purpose mind you. I woke up today with 5 bites in a nice straight row. I will not be posting a picture as this is not the most beautiful thing to see.
Lesson learned - Next time I wear the maternity pants that go all the way up my belly and back. Do spray the kids again. That seemed to work.
1 comment:
Vick's works wonders on the bites.
Post a Comment