We are in the middle of potty training this little Diva. It hasn't been the easiest as we have had many places to go. It is coming along, with only 1-2 setbacks a day. Her expression in the top picture is exactly how I have been feeling the last few days.
She is obviously not getting the point when it comes to where we wear our undies.
Me and the Chief. Not the best photo, but oh well. I am trying to take more photos with my little monsters. I need some practice.
The Diva looks so much older when her hair is pulled back. She doesn't do it often. I think she looks like my little sister in this photo.

2 comments:
Undies on the head...I remember sporting that look....yesterday.
oops..I didn't mean to do that...
anyway, I was just saying that I have the pictures to prove it :)
Post a Comment