It was a hot day yesterday. Like super hot. So what better thing to do than clean out the car! We had our garbage bags, (which came out totally full) and started the process. There was so much in there. I truly believe that when you have kids your car becomes a home in and of itself.
The Noodle was taking care of the back seat while I did the front. Chief and The Diva just danced around in the car. All the sudden I hear, "Mom! Look what I found!" I look and the Noodle found THE CAMERA!! Woot! I was so excited. I was sure there were some pictures I hadn't downloaded. Nope. But that was ok. At least I could take pictures again. And I can hold out until I can afford something better. Such a great find!
Like I mentioned, yesterday was hot. The kids saved up their bucks they earned for doing chores and decided it was a great day for ice cream with mom and dad. We were so glad they chose it! Since they worked hard we let them pick something really great from Dairy Queen. They all picked something big that ended up in the freezer later on. I promised I wouldn't sneak anyones ice cream. The kids told me not to sneak. Not their Dad. I guess they are trying to tell me something.
2 comments:
Yay for finding the camera!!!! I'm so glad you did.
Love the picture too but at our house the kids warn Tyler not to eat their stuff. When he hands out fruit snacks he makes them pay their taxes and takes one from each of them.... :)
I'm so glad you found your camera! Good job Noodle for finding it! Funny that they told you not to eat their ice cream! What cute kids...wish we were closer...Liza and Diva would be best buds
Post a Comment