Jul 21, 2011

Day 3

I had every intention of sleeping in a bit this morning. The Diva is my late sleeper. Of course, the best laid plans... She was up at 6. Oh well.
We started out with a typical morning. Except Diva wanted dog food for breakfast and wouldn't stay out of it. I ran upstairs to get dressed and the next thing I know she is sitting at the table with a pile of dog food. When I took it away she just cried and cried. Then she got some oatmeal and was better.
Lots of laundry and cleaning today. So I didn't get to the bathrooms like I wanted, but I did get all the rooms clean and all the bedding washed. Woot!
We went to the library where the Diva decided she wanted a Thomas the Tank engine movie. I was so excited. I just knew she would love it and I would get to take a nap. Nope. She quit watching about 5 minutes into it. Geez.
About 1:40 she got really cranky, so I laid her down for a nap. She took one, but I couldn't get to sleep. Isn't that how it always goes. She woke up and to my surprise she had an accident. It doesn't happen much now that she is potty trained. More laundry.
We then listened to the song Naturally by Selena Gomez, over and over again. The Diva loves to dance to it. I don't dance as well as I used too. Something about a large mid section. We had a good time though.

On a fun and surprising note - The Supremo and the boys are going to be home tonight. Never though I would say this, but I think it is 100 times easier to watch three kids than it is to have just one. Just saying. All in all, we survived and had a pretty good time. Although, maybe next time I will just see if I can handle the trip and join in the fun.

No comments: