My dear friend asked when I was going to post a photo of me expecting a baby. This is not a photo of me pregnant as of right now. This is the only picture in existence of me expecting a baby (The only one that I know of). This is a photo of me when I was 8 months along with the Diva. Why is there only one, well I will tell you.
I do not like being pregnant. At all. From they day I find out, up until I am in the labor and delivery room I don't like it. Yes, I am truly blessed and thankful that I have been able to bring children into this world. I love being a mom (Most days). But, I don't enjoy the 9 months leading up to them joining our family. Although I have been so much better emotionally with this little boy, I am still at the end of my rope. Poor Supremo who has had to put up with all my negativity the last little while.I know what you are thinking...You only have two weeks left. Well, to me two weeks is two weeks to long. I believe this is the way that I am supposed to learn patience, as there is nothing I can really do to speed things along. This boy will probably be like the rest of my kids and come at 40 weeks. Which I know is wonderful, but I still don't like it. Do you have to?
So for all inquiring minds. Here I am. If I had a hair cut that I actually liked, maybe I would update the photo, but seeing as that isn't going happen until next year probably, this is what you get.

5 comments:
You know how they say the older you get, the more you look like your spouse? Well, looks like you gotta go bald.
You are too funny!! I love being pregnant until the last month or two. I am ready to have mine as well. I have 5 more weeks to go. I am right behind you. P.S. I never ever was that small being in my 8th month.
So, why do you not like your hair cut? and why do you have to wait until next year? I think you look cute pregnant, but I really am sorry you are so miserable. Good luck and I hope you don't have to wait 2 more weeks.
I wish I could look that good that far along in pregnancy! I am sure you look great=) Good luck with the next two weeks, it is almost over!!!
Oh Jacque, you look great in that picture!! Love the pink! I'm the complete opposite of you. I LOVE being pregnant and if it wasn't for the bed rest and the extreme pressure/pain at the end I would get pregnant all the time! I'm so happy that your little man is here safe and sound and everything is going so great! He is just precious! Now... go get some sleep! (I know, easier said than done!)
Post a Comment