He was born on Aug. 17 at 12:21 am. He was 6 lb. 13 oz. and was 19 inches long. We are so happy he is here and healthy. He is super fuzzy all over. The nurses just loved him. It was really fun to have him in a small town hospital. The nurses pretty much treat you like royalty. They may get a baby once a week, but that is pushing it. I had water and crushed ice at my disposal. I am thinking that I may have to get one of those machines now.
Boppy came out for a very quick visit. His work schedule just worked out that he got to see the kids!
T- Bug
I am still wiped out. I don't think I have slept for days.
Diva and her new backpack. It's awesome to shop the after school sales! We got it for super cheap!
My silly boys. It's nice to see a smile from the Noodle.
Cheif!
Supremo. He is just as tired as me. He took care of the kids like a champ though!
What I wish I was doing more of. Sleeping.
Boppy's work trip included going to Cabelas. The boys loved it.
As you can see. She didn't get her hair done the other day.
Cheese!
One of my favorite things in the whole world!
The guys at Cabelas were so awesome to the boys. They took a bow out of its package and let them just shoot. It was Chief's first time. I dunno how things went. We decided it would probably be better if the Diva didn't stay to watch.
Old pro Noodle. He did this at scout camp. He even hit the Buck.
Getting ready for their trip to Boppy's house. They will be there for two weeks. Not to worry about school. There are things planned, and I sent stuff for them to do. They are so excited.
We don't know who he looks like yet. A bit of everyone. Although he does have my chicken legs.
He does have long toes though.

3 comments:
OH MY GOSH! That little guy is adorable! You look great and I hope you take your 2 weeks to sleep and enjoy that baby! I miss you!
Yeah! Congrats! We're so thrilled for you. I'll call you this week sometime. Hope you get some rest.
Congratulations!!! Your mom told me and I was so excited to check your blog. He is just perfect and I am so glad that you are done with your pregnancy. It sounds like your kids will be here, so I will get to see them at church, how fun! Good luck, I hope the adjusting goes well.
Post a Comment