Aug 24, 2011

Talking With Angels

First of all, I wanted to show you how skinny this boy's legs are.  I still can't believe they haven't picked up any bulk, since the rest of him has.  So cute.

Now, I don't like to disagree with doctors very often, but sometimes they just aren't correct.  A least when it comes to this matter, I don't believe they are.  Lot's of times when babies are having a REM cycle they smile.  Or they just smile when they are sleeping.  Doctors will say that they are smiling because of gas.  Well, I know what gas is, and I smile (no I laugh) about it when I am with my kids or my sisters.  But, I also know that gas can be so uncomfortable.  Painfully uncomfortable.  There was this one time, when this girl I know had to go to the E.R. for gas pains.
I have come to the conclusion that babies can't be smiling because of gas.  They don't know the humor of it yet, and if they are having the painful version, well, they just cry.  
Babies smile because they are getting their last minute instructions from angels.  
 So here is T-Bug talking with his angels.  It just makes so much more sense to me than the doctor version of babies smiling.
Listening intently on how to best push his mother's buttons, and then being so adorable, that she can't be mad at all.

Smiling because he can't wait to test this latest information out.  Such a fun little boy.

8 comments:

Joni said...

SO SO SO cute. I think you are right about the last minute info. His legs are a little gross skinny. I had to say it. And total coincidence that I also know a girl who had to go to the E.R. because of gas. Crazy small world.

Anonymous said...

What an adorable baby. I totally agree with the last minute instructions. Congrats again!

Juicy said...

Hey Wow, I know a girl who went to ER for gas pains too!
I agreed with Joni...skinny skinny legs.

Sonja said...

He is so cute!!! I love his pictures.

James and Katrina said...

That is cute!

Carli Sue said...

You know that girl too?? Wow!!!

The Sorenson's said...

Congrats! He is adorable! Hope you and the babe are doing grat!

The Halls said...

It has been awhile since I have been on your blog, I didn't even know you were prego. He is so cute! Congrats!