Sep 30, 2011

Are You Ready For Some Football?

This time I remembered to change my lens.  Now I just need to keep practicing taking photos so I can get better.  Woo hoo for the digital age!

Chief here, just waiting for his flags.  Poor guy was doing some tricks before the game started and whacked his head.  I didn't see it, but the lady next to me, who is a friend said, "Where's that kids Momma?  He just fell on his head."  I felt so bad for him.
 Noodle warming up his kicking skills.  He is the tallest one on the team by at least 5 inches.
 Staring down the competition.  Oh wait.  That kid is on his team.  The little boy kept tackling his own team members, and the boys were scared of him.  Heck, I was scared of him and I was on the sidelines.

The huddle.

Taking a moment to smile at mom!

Go Brothers!  Their favorite little cheerleader.

I don't know what these two were doing, but I love this photo.  I tried to crop it, but it wouldn't let me upload it for some reason, so you get the original version.  I don't know how these two ended up in the same family.  They look nothing alike.  Oh wait, that is how my sisters and I look.  I just love these boys.
It was so much harder to cheer for them this game.  They were on different teams.  I am hoping this is the only time it happens.  I love to watch them play.

No comments: