Sep 20, 2011

Tumbling, Football, and Haircuts

Life is so fun and busy at our house.  I am loving it.  Homeschool is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Now I know not everyone can say that, but for me;  it's awesome.  I love not having to wake the kids up early.  I love that we can be done with the structured part of school by lunch.  So great.  We are involved in a couple of sports this season.  All three kids are in tumbling.  I forgot my camera for the boys, but here is the Diva.

She is supposed to be doing what the teacher is doing.  I think she's completely turned around.  Silly girl.


She looks forward to Monday afternoons all week.  I enjoy watching her.


 T-Bug is just becoming so much fun.  He enjoys tummy time for about 2 minutes and then he is done.

His reverent pose.

 He went to the doc. for his 1 month check up.  It's crazy how quickly time flies.  He is starting to smile, and not just the talking with angels smile.  The look and mom and grin smile.  I love it.
 He is now 8 lb. 14 oz.  (22%)  21 inches long (24%) and he has a big cranium.  15 inches! (42%)

Love this girlie girl!

 The boys are also signed up for flag football.  It is so much fun to watch.  They have a practice during the week, and a game on Saturday.  The ages range from 4 to 8.  Jaxon is the oldest.  I was so bummed when I forgot to change my camera lens, so the photos aren't as close as I wanted.  It was so fun to watch the game.  Kids were running the wrong way, facing backward when they were at the line.  I loved every minute of it.

The Diva got to play on a jungle gym most of the time.  That was so nice.

Running around the field.  Noodle is in the blue hat.  Look at those long legs!

The Chief heading toward his team.  Ready to play.
I can't wait for the next game.


Most people find this next thing unconventional, but it is a tradition in our home.  The boys at 1 month old get their head shaved.  It makes their hair grow in so much nicer.  T-Bug had about a two inch growth of hair in the back, and almost nothing on the top.  I like to say that he was pulling an old man.

Before

During

After.
Not the best photo of this little man.  He had just had a bath and I gave him a big scrub, so his face is a little red.  Nothing like trying to get the dead skin off a baby.
We do know who he looks like now.  Just like his Dad.  Bald and all.

1 comment:

Juicy said...

CREEPS! That last pic of AD is crazy! Totally like his dad.