Sep 25, 2011

Smiles!!!

Now that I am a month old, I have decided that it is okay to smile.  My favorite is mom, but my brothers and sister can get one out of me when I am in the mood.

 So, Mom thinks that I am going to smile at her with this big black thing in front of her face.  I believe 
she is mistaken.  She was much more amusing when I could see her giving me silly looks.


Well, maybe I will think about it. 

Okay Mom, but just this once.



T-Bug has such big blue eyes.  He likes to look at everything that is going on.  He opens his eyes so wide.  I wonder if he thinks he needs to open them up so doesn't miss anything.  This face is what the other kids like to call 'Bugsy.'  I just think he is cute!

1 comment:

Tina said...

I am just loving his eyes and smile! What a handsome little man you've got!! Wow!!!!