Nov 6, 2011

Blessing

Today was T-Bug's blessing day.  It was a bittersweet day.  We we going to have the blessing in Utah, but due to weather it was decided that we should just stay home.  We had our wonderful Branch family step in and help the Supremo out.

Here he is in the most adorable blessing outfit.  My mom made it.  Thanks mom!




I caught this little gem of a grin.





Oh how we love this boy.

4 comments:

Juicy said...

Such a cutie bum...I CANNOT EVEN STAND IT...so I sat down :)

Tina said...

HE IS ADORABLE!! I can't stand it either! What a sweet face. I'm glad his special day went well. Sorry you couldn't make it to Utah. What a bummer!! Silly weather!!

The Burtons said...

So so cute!! Your mom did a great job with his adorable little outfit. So sorry you didn't make it to Utah.

Black Family said...

Such a cutie!