Dec 28, 2011

4 Months

I can't even stand the cuteness of this little boy.  He is such a joy.
 Now he's hit the 4 month mark.  He weighed 15lb. 41%  25 1/4in. 56% and a 16 1/2in head 60%.  Overall he still has a little larger cranium than most, but there is a lot of growing that has to happen.  Big head, big brain right?
 He started to roll over.  Tummy to back.  I have yet to actually see it, but Supremo and the kids did.  I kept leaving the room when he decided to do it.
 Still just a chill little guy.  I can't believe how long it has lasted.  He still sleeps through the night too!
 Loves to jump, and jump.
 Love to play peek a boo.  
Loves to sing.  It is so fun to join in with him.  He is all smiles when someone starts a tune, and then he sings along.

3 comments:

Joni said...

He is so cute. We got his picture today. James promptly took it and put it in his special spot...his car. I love his hair. SO SO SO cute.

Joni said...

I also see that Graham photo bombed one of the pictures with his bum. Ha ha

Tina said...

Oh wow!! What a stud! He is so handsome! I'm so glad he's such a good baby. Yay!!