Anyway, on with the recipe. (Please note that I am not a professional photographer, so the photos may not be pristine.)
First you take one of these little guys. Actually, use the big ones they taste better when they are done.
Swedish Fish.
Then let him take a swim in this.
Almond Bark. Chocolate Flavor.
After the swim. Let the tasty little morsel lay on waxed paper to dry.
Almond bark dries fast so you can begin to enjoy quickly.
I have made quite a few bags of these and not shared them with too many people. I know that's not nice. But if you make them you will understand. Especially if you enjoy yourself a little chocolate, and Swedish Fish.
Recipe:
1 Bag of Large Swedish Fish - I didn't get the huge bag. Just a small one.
3 Squares of Almond Bark (Melted according to directions)
Wax paper and a cookie sheet for the setting.

1 comment:
Oh my to die for!!
We love both those ingredients like super much over at our house. You can take all the credit for this one and I will brag to all my friends that I know the inventor. You can make millions my friend. I'd keep them to myself too if I were you.
Post a Comment