I want to refer you to a post that happened last year. It is called Much ado about... It talks about the grace and poise I have since becoming a mom. It is a lovely post about a lovely little Diva. Yesterday, it happened again. My poor girl who inherited my fabulous coordination.
We were walking home from school. We have loved living closer to the school and get two walks in a day now. It is great. The Diva decided she was going to run, and run she did. There and back. We were less than a block away from the house when the sidewalk decided to reach up and grab her. She had so much momentum she totally missed her knees and totally hit her mouth. Blood everywhere, and screaming. (Not from me, although I wanted to.) Her teeth we knocked back and up a bit. Another trip to the dentist, and we just get to wait it out again. Oh sweet Diva.
This was yesterday after it happened.
Still willing to smile
This is the day after. If you look close you can see the dark gums.
Sorry for the not so great pics. Still having issues with the camera, and the ipod is the next closest thing I can do.

3 comments:
Oh no!! Poor girl. That lip was huge!!! Still willing to smile after that is amazing. Give her a squeeze from me!
Ouchie!
Oh, poor thing! She is such a good sport, still smiling!
Post a Comment