We so enjoy the Spring at this house. Especially baseball season. The Noodle and Chief are both playing again this year. Noodle is hitting off the pitching machine (and doing quite well if I do say so). Chief is doing T-ball and has improved much over last year. For some reason though, I ended up being the assistant coach for the Chief's team. It's a bit hilarious watching a woman who is 28 weeks along playing with the kids. (Okay, so I really don't know what it looks like from the outsiders perspective, but I think I look funny.)
Chief after his first game!
The Noodle up to bat. He was 4 for 4!
Fielding, one of his specialties.
Waiting for the Noodle to be done. Not as fun as playing.
The game was almost over. Can you see the excitement. We are having such a fun time. Now if only the Diva enjoyed being a cheerleader as much as her Mom.

3 comments:
Oh man! The Chief got fried!
The Chief and the Diva just need their 'motor'. They'd enjoy the games then....
How awesome are you!
Post a Comment