Jun 13, 2011

My Chocolate Confession

I had 3, yup that's right THREE candy bars today.  All within the same hour.  I am totally grossed out that I did it, but I did.  (They were really good at the time.)

I am a Choco-holic.  I am not ashamed to admit it.  I love chocolate.  Okay, so not the kind with coconut or dark chocolate.  Milk chocolate and I are best friends.  I will put a movie on for my kids or wait for them to be involved in something so I can eat it all by myself.  Is that terrible?  Sometimes I think I am a better behaving mom when I have a bit of that goodness.  I even ate half a bag of chocolate chips because I didn't have anything else in the house.

There you have it.  I have come out of the closet.

2 comments:

Juicy said...

I always knew you were hiding something.

Tina said...

I am totally the same!! I love me some chocolate and I will eat the chocolate chips with peanut butter whenever I get the chance. When my mom and dad came for Christmas she made me fudge. I think I ate most of it!! Soooo good!! I agree with the no dark chocolate and coconut too. We should have a chocolate party some day!! :)