Dec 5, 2011

Diva

Oh this sweet little girl.  She is such a joy and such a silly goose.  Yesterday was a long early Sabbath.  Supremo had to work which always makes things hard.  T-bug and the Diva decided that they needed to wake up early.  Usually on Sunday I get up early and really take my time getting ready.  I like to be in my Sunday best at church and that is hard when you have kids.  Anyway - Back to the Diva.

I fed T-bug his bottle and laid him back down.  The Diva then stated that she needed chocolate milk, and in a sippy.  (I am not a fan of sippy cups, especially with chocolate milk, but desperate times early in the morning call for desperate measures.)  She then proceeded to tell me that she needed me to feed it to her. I told her that she needed to sit up at the table.  She told me she needed me to hold her on the Boppy pillow and feed her.  Finally understanding what she meant,  (She wanted to be fed like T-Bug)  I obliged because that sort of thing doesn't happen forever.  She took two drinks and sat up.  It was time for me to burp her.  She did a fake burp and then said she was all done.  Silly girl.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Ha, ha, ha!! I'm glad that you gave in and did that with her because she obviously needed the attention you know? Sweet girl!!