Jun 23, 2011

Waiting for Brother

We are down to just 9 more weeks until we have a new little boy in our family.  First of all.  I am so thankful this pregnancy has gone faster than the last three.  Maybe it was all the moves and stress.  Second. This has been my most uncomfortable and painful pregnancy.  I have a lovely varicose vein on one of my legs that almost runs the entire length.  I may have a hernia, but they really can't do anything because of how close I am.  (The doctor thinks it's a hernia.)  Third.  The Supremo will get to take a week off from work when this little guy is born.  Woot!  He is so busy all the time.

Anyway, I finally decided that it was time to get this boy some clothes of his very own.  I got rid of everything boy when we moved.  I thought I was done having boys.  We headed to the nearest shopping town (an hour away) and got him a few things.  Clothes, onesies, blankets, pacifiers, and bottles.  I am still doing cloth diapers, and we were already set on those.  The "Little Joeys" from Rumparooz are so adorable.  They are so tiny, I can't wait to use them.  We are for sure able to make it a couple of days if not a week without doing laundry.  Maybe I will venture out again to get a couple more things.


The Diva cannot wait for her baby brother.  She even had to give us a fashion show of his new outfit.  What are we going to do with her?

3 comments:

Joni said...

she is hilarious and has a super cute bum. I want to pinch it in the nice loving auntie way.

Black Family said...

Can't wait to see pictures when the little guy comes! Oh she is so stinkin cute...I think I say that ever time! lol....

BH said...

She is sooooo cute!! I still haven't met her though, maybe at Thanksgiving. I just figured out you changed your blog...good thing I've been keeping up on things.