It finally came! We ordered a camera the other day, and now we can take pictures!!!! It is something I have never had before, and I love it. I decided on a DSLR camera because I would always miss out with the point and shoot. The delay was just enough. So, without further ado. Here are some photos. And please keep in mind that I am no professional. It will take some time for me to understand lighting and what not, but at least there are photos.
Little Graham
This boy was puking all night last night. I'd say he looks pretty good today.
No camera can make this girl smile for me. Unless her chin is up and she is doing a big cheese.
This photo is for Boppy. The Noodle just loves his Old School shirt.
As mentioned on the previous photo. I can't get her to act or look normal. Silly goose.
More from the sicko. I can't believe he is smiling.

2 comments:
I love your childrens.
Sure do miss you guys. Love seeing your great kiddos!
Post a Comment